top of page

Group

Public·10 members

Photoshop Styles Pack 02 Of 08 |WORK|

Specifies the amount of space used to allow page elementsto encroach the gap in Perfect Bound printer spread styles. Thisoption is sometimes referred to as crossover.) Thefield accepts values between 0 and half the Space Between Pagesvalue. You can specify this option only when 2-up Perfect Boundis selected.

Photoshop Styles Pack 02 Of 08

The layer styles that come with Photoshop are grouped into libraries by function. So one library would contain styles to create web buttons, while another would contain styles for adding effects to text.

While creating custom layer styles, use contours to control the shape of Drop Shadow, Inner Shadow, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Bevel, and Emboss. Use a Linear contour on a Drop Shadow to make the opacity drop off in a linear transition and a Custom contour to create a unique shadow transition.

To expand or collapse all of the layer styles applied within a group, hold down Alt (Win) or Option (macOS) and select the triangle or inverted triangle for the group. The layer styles applied to all layers within the group will expand or collapse correspondingly.

Jordan, Rodman, Pippen, Barkley, Isaiah, Hakeem...it was the 90s and NBA basketball was never better. This pack contains 18 unique presets influenced directly from some of the most iconic championship t-shirts from the 90s.

Strap in and enjoy the ride. Acid Trip Text Styles Pack (Vol. 1) is a collaboration with fellow music and entertainment designer DBoy. This pack is filled with 28 presets of mind-altering gradients, psychedelic patterns and colorful textures.

Y'all ready for the next trip? Acid Trip Text Styles Pack (Vol. 2) is the follow up to the best-selling collab with designer and YouTuber DBoy. This pack contains 26 unique presets with disorienting, brightly colored gradients, pulsating outer glows and soft, dripping textures.

See y'all at the swap meet? With a total of 24 unique presets, Airbrush Text Styles Pack (Vol. 1) instantly gives your text and logos that state fair, mall kiosk vibe. This one is packed with brightly colored outer glows, saturated gradients and soft strokes (pause).

The pack is broken into two different sets of gradients: one for skintones and one for other elements, such as backgrounds, clothing, etc. That being said, experimenting is key - so go crazy and try everything.

Inspired by vintage rap shirts from the late 80s and 90s, I created Bootleg Rap Text Styles Pack (Vol. 1). The pack contains 15 unique presets, each of which is based on authentic bootleg styles from that era.

Reeeemix. I got so many requests to do a follow-up to my best selling Bootleg Rap Text Styles Pack (Vol. 1) that I had to drop this one. The pack contains 15 unique presets, each of which is based on authentic bootleg styles from that era.

Categories included in the pack are globes, clouds, lightning, space and cityscapes. As a bonus, I've already created and included a Bootleg Bling Brush Set that contains 10 unique light flares. It's that icing on the top that really sets off these types of graphics.

The year is 3021 and I've collaborated with futuristic designer Tim Min. Future Chrome Text Styles Pack (Vol. 1) is packed with blindingly bright colors, anti-gravity gradients and mesmerizing outer glows. This pack contains a total of 18 unique presets.

Welcome to scary season. Handdrawn Horror Elements (Vol. 1) is my first collab with illustrator Bill Green. This spooky af pack contains 50 unique handdrawn graphics, each with a transparent background and available in high-resolution PNG or PSD format. Mix and match to create something frightening.

This pack includes a total of 4 high-resolution mockups perfect for your online store, presentation or anything in between. I've included one front/back mockup, high fashion folded with straight bottom as well as a secondary look with bottom folds.

For my third collab with designerCorey Meyers we're bringing you Otherworlds Creator Pack (Vol. 2), a collection of pre-made elements and graphics for your next sci-fi design. This pack has a total of 38 high resolution files with 5 graphic categories.

For my second collab with designerCorey Meyers we bring you Otherworlds Creator Pack (Vol. 1), a collection of pre-made elements and graphics for your next sci-fi design. This pack has a total of 28 high resolution files with 8 graphic categories.

Over the past few years, Rue Porter has become one of the premier wholesale companies for luxury style blanks. They may very well be what your favorite streetwear brand uses, so I thought it was only right to offer a pack of their premium blanks. Perfect for your online store, portfolio or anything in between.

This pack contains a total of 25 unique graphics, isolated as PNG images as well as high-resolution Photoshop brushes. Simply drag the .ABR file to the Photoshop icon to use the brush kit or open each individual PNG to get started.

Y'all asked for it! A brand new pack to accompany my best-selling Airbrush Elements & Brush Kit (Vol. 1). This kit contains 34 unique, airbrush style elements for your next graphic curated by the one and only DBoy.

If names like Starter, Logo 7 or Apex mean anything - I think you'll appreciate this pack. 90s Vintage Basketball Elements (Vol. 1) contains 22 unique, high-resolution graphics to help you create your next throwback banger.

Are you ready for some football? 90s NFL Text Styles Pack (Vol. 1) is a collection of Photoshop presets that can transform your logos or graphics into throwback style designs. These styles were based on handpicked t-shirts from that era with iconic patterns added to the mix.

Punk Ain't Dead Handdrawn Elements Pack (Vol. 1) is the newest kit in my ongoing collab series with illustrator Bill Green. This pack contains 70 handdrawn punk and hardcore elements straight outta the gutter.

Get your Y2K fix with Hyper Chrome Text Styles Pack (Vol. 1). This pack features 18 neon fueled, chrome and glossy presets for Adobe Photoshop so you can add a futuristic edge to your text, logos and more.

From our experience, fonts and text styles are the most used resources among designers. There is always a demand for sharp typography, and it doesn't matter whether a designer is working on a branding project, logos, posters, or is just seeking the best presentation for the project.

The glitter effects of this Photoshop text styles pack shine brighter than the sun! The pack is full of creative tools: 8 glitter textures, 3 PSD files (gold, black and mix glitter effects), 4 shadow layer effects and 5 background textures.

Though we don't know who broke the letters of this effect, one thing we can say for sure is it will look great in your branding designs and packaging. Change colors, add the text layer and you are ready to go!

The Chrome Glitch Photoshop text effect comes in a whole pack. It has 6 PSD displacement maps (3 vertical and 3 horizontal ones) and a black & white filter. You can also turn off the colored glitching elements!

It is a pure joy to work with the Broken Text Photoshop effect! Each tiny detail of the PSD file complements the other and together they create a dynamic image. "Break" your logos, packaging, and any other designs with texts.

Here comes the set of free styles for those missing old-school trends. Headlines, greeting cards, and ads will transform into real pieces of art via these tools! They are compatible with Adobe Illustrator and will get your designs a vintage look.

Introducing 3 beautiful vintage layer styles suiting any retro project you are currently working on. These items are fully compatible with Adobe Photoshop, so you won't face any problems working with them.

This free and easy Adobe Photoshop text effect tutorial will become your favorite if you're a Star Wars fan. All you'll need to create this cool text design is a couple of layer styles, a nice space texture, and a flare brush tip.

This is another cool text effect in Photoshop. Learn this easy text art and create a realistic embroidery text effect in Photoshop. To make this cool text effect, you'll use stitch brushes and layer styles. The end result of this Photoshop type tutorial will be a font effect that looks like embroidery.

Get inspired by this wonderful pack of retro-themed Photoshop font effects. This cool text design features 12 brilliant effects that allow you to easily change any color. Simply update the smart object with your own text to enjoy these effects right away!

The internet just can't get enough of Netflix's original show, Stranger Things. And you can pay homage to this fan favorite with this cool text effect for Photoshop. You'll also get two other unique styles with this creative set. If you like this look and don't have time to make it yourself, download this pack instead of using a Photoshop type tutorial.

Shake up the industry with a few designs inspired by vintage typography and recreate this easy text art. This pack includes ten amazing actions available at 300 dpi. Create glorious 3D effects and more without the need of Photoshop text effect tutorials. Enjoy the help file that's also included for more instruction in this cool text effect for Photoshop.

Go on a magical trip to Las Vegas with this awesome retro text effect set. This cool text design allows you to get that vintage retro look in seconds! Included in this package are ten fully layered text effect Photoshop files with seven beautiful colors to choose from. It's really simple to make text patterns in Photoshop with this download!

Blow your clients away with stunning visuals of 3D gold text effects. This incredible package features ten gold and metal text effects created with easily modifiable smart objects. The Photoshop font effects work best in CS6 but can also be used with older versions of the program. If you want more effects without going through a Photoshop type tutorial, try this.

Love graffiti effects? Then check out this next impressive graffiti text effect for Photoshop from Sko4. Perfectly suited for posters, typography projects, and more, this Photoshop text effect comes with ten different styles that are easy to use. Add these cool text effects for Photoshop to your collection!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
  • YouTube
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter

©2021 by The Pursuit of Healthcare. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page